What are STOX Energy Socks?
Do you love playing outside and having fun but hate the way your feet and legs feel at the end of the day? No matter how athletic you are or how much time you spend working out, you can still suffer from pain and inflammation in your lower legs. STOX is a company that wants to help you with that pain and inflammation with compression socks that anyone can wear. Unlike other compression socks that only come in one or two colors, these socks come in many different colors as well as unique patterns and designs. Those designs helped more than 65,000 customers find the brand online.
Casper Disselhoff knows a lot about the human body as he is the son of a surgeon. In 2015, Disselhoff decided to launch a new brand of compression socks that would help customers with their circulation and add some unique designs to the industry. The socks use Class 2 compression that is suitable for almost anyone. You can wear a pair on your next flight or when you need to spend a few hours on your feet. Many customers also wear the socks to athletic events and at work. In our STOX Energy Socks review, you’ll learn about the pros and cons of this brand and where you buy the socks along with some of the available designs.
- Offers Class C compression
- Available in many sizes and designs for men and women
- Suitable for wearing for work or play
- Backed by a 30-day guarantee
- All orders include free shipping
- Some customers had shipping issues
- The socks are expensive
- Not as many options for some products as you might expect
iReviews Shopping Assistant
Find the best prices for this and many other products with our chrome extension
- Price: $40-$50
- Shipping: Same day if you order before 9 pm
- Referrals: $10 off per referral
- Materials: Merino wool and others
- Suitable for Medical Conditions: Diabetes, sleep apnea, swollen legs, restless leg syndrome, etc.
- Category Listings: Medical, travel, sports, everyday
How Can You Use STOX Energy Socks?
You likely clicked on our STOX Energy Socks review because you wanted to know how these socks work. Before you place an order, you need to pick the category that fits your needs. This brand has a Medical collection that includes socks designed for those with serious medical conditions. These socks improve your circulation and can help with both blood draining and fluid retention. They are great for those with diabetes and similar conditions. If you spend a lot of time on the road, consider shopping the Travel collection. This is where you’ll find socks that are comfortable and warm. They will also keep your feet from swelling.
With the Everyday collection, you’ll find tons of socks that you can wear on a daily basis. Snag a pair that is perfect for a long day a school or when you need to run around town for hours. The socks not only prevent swelling but also give you more energy and help you get home at the end of the day with less pain. You should also check out the Sport collection to find socks that are perfect for your favorite socks and activities. These socks are great for hiking and jogging as well as skiing and cycling. You’ll find socks that reduce sore muscles and socks that pull moisture away from your feet.
STOX Energy Socks are suitable for every activity you can name.
Medical Socks from STOX
STOX makes medical socks that are great for those who have certain conditions that cause inflammation and pain in their legs. All of these socks have approval from major doctors. One option is a pair of the Unisex Medical Socks. Designed for those struggling with edema and varicose veins, the socks are also suitable for diabetics and those dealing with other conditions. The socks offer the compression that you need and come in black. They stop right around your upper calf and can help both your feet and ankles.
The brand also makes thigh high stockings that sell for less than the last pair. These stockings climb above the knee and stop right around your upper thigh. The compression they provide can prevent swelling in all areas of your legs. Don’t worry that they’ll feel too tight or uncomfortable though because these stockings offer just the right amount of compression. All of the medical socks are just as easy to take off as they are to get on and won’t leave marks behind on your skin. STOX offers discounts that take $6 off if you buy two pairs of socks and $12 off if you buy three or more pairs. You can mix and match the socks to take advantage of these discounts, too.
Where Can You Use STOX Energy Socks?
Many people think of socks in terms of dress and athletic socks. Dress socks usually come in bland colors like tan and black and go with dressy shoes such as those you wear to work. Athletic socks are often white but can use different colors. The socks may have some extra padding to provide comfort when running and playing sports. STOX wants to help you find socks that are suitable for anything you do, which is why the company makes so many different pairs. You’ll find everyday socks made from Merino wool that keep your feet warm and comfortable when you spend hours on your feet. These socks are suitable for wearing to the office or anywhere else you work. Some of the other places you can wear these socks include:
- On long flights and other types of trips if you worry about your feet swelling.
- When you need to get in shape and plan on working out at home or in the gym.
- If you love hiking but don’t like the way you feel after a long trip.
- When skiing if you want to keep your feet warm and dry.
- As you recover from injuries.
- If you suffer from medical conditions that cause swelling and pain.
These socks can help with the pain that leads to thick ankles and inflammation.
STOX Everyday Socks
You may not need any of the special socks available from STOX, but the chances are good that the everyday socks will work for you. These socks sell for up to $46 per pair and use soft Merino wool. When you wear a pair of these socks, even the most uncomfortable of shoes can feel as though you’re standing on a cloud. Not only can you wear these socks to the office, but they can keep up with you when you run errands and handle everything else on your plate. Many medical workers love how their feet feel after a long shift when they wear these socks. They come in different colors such as light blue and black and different sizes. Check out the sizes below to find what size you need.
- Men’s 1 (M1) fits men who wear a size 7 to 10 and have a calf width of 12.5 to 15 inches.
- Men’s 2 (M2) fits shoe sizes of 10 to 14 calf widths of 15 to 17 inches
- Men’s 3 (M3) fits men’s sizes 13 through 16 and calf widths 17.5 to 19.5 inches
- Women’s 1 (W1) fits women’s shoe sizes 5 to 7.5 and calf widths 12 to 13.5 inches
- Women’s 2 (W2) fits shoe sizes 7.5 to 10 and calf widths of 13.5 to 15.5 inches
- Women’s 3 (W3) fits 10 to 12 shoe sizes and 15.5 to 17 inch calf widths
For sports and more, STOX has you covered.
STOX Travel Socks
There are few things worse than the way you feel after a long flight. Changes in the cabin pressure put a lot of pressure on your body and especially your feet. After even a short flight, you may find that your feet swell and that you experience pain when you try to walk. Your feet can also swell during road trips and if you travel by train. With the right socks, you can feel great when you arrive and have more than enough energy to do a little sightseeing. STOX makes travel socks for both men and women that come in a few different colors and work with the brand’s discounts. Some of the features we love about these socks include:
- They use Class 2 compression to reduce swelling and pain.
- STOX uses both Merino wool and other materials that move and stretch with you.
- You can clean the socks in your washer and dryer.
- The socks are suitable for wearing as you travel and once you arrive.
- It’s easy to pick the size that fits your feet when you use the STOX size guide.
- Your socks work to improve circulation below your knee.
- If you aren’t happy, you have 30 days to return your socks.
Should You Buy It?
With so many positive STOX Energy Socks reviews, it’s easy to see why so many customers love these compression socks. If you need to train for an upcoming event, you’ll find that you can wear these socks during the longest of workout sessions and still have energy leftover. When it comes to relaxing after a session, a pair of the socks can provide just as much comfort. Customers also like that these socks can help with dozens of medical conditions that range from sleep apnea and restless leg syndrome to whiplash and shin splints. Some of the other things we like about the socks and the brand in general include:
- You can refer a friend to STOX and get discounts for yourself and your loved ones.
- STOX never makes you wait for a sale because you can save when you buy two or more pairs of socks.
- Thanks to the flight and travel socks, you can avoid the swelling that you usually experience on the go.
- The socks come in sizes 1-3 for both men and women that fit most foot sizes.
- You can read dozens of reviews on the website before you order.
- STOX socks use graduated compression that provides the right amount of support.
- Made from Merino wool and other materials, these socks feel super soft even after hours.
- The brand gained approval from doctors for its socks.
- Many customers found that the socks were both easy to put on and take off.
- You have 30 days to return your socks if you aren’t happy.
Whether you spend a lot of time sitting or standing, STOX socks will work for you.
Sports Socks from STOX
While STOX makes tons of socks that are suitable for professionals, many customers know this brand for its sports and athletic socks. Start with a look at the football socks that are perfect for rugby and soccer players. These socks help you recover faster after an intense game or when you suffer an injury on the field. You can choose from fun colors such as neon green and bright blue or pink a simple pair in black and white. The socks also come in different designs, including those that hit your calf or climb to your knee.
If you’re a fan of cycling, you know how much pressure you put on your feet. Even taking just a short ride can cause some discomfort. When you take a long ride over rough terrain, you’ll likely feel even more pain. Thanks to the cycling socks from STOX, you get the comfort and compression that you need. Some customers found that the socks reduced the cramps they usually felt when riding, too. We like that these socks have extra padding in both the heel and toe areas to provide more support and make the socks last longer.
You don’t need to spend a lot of time playing sports to benefit from STOX Energy Socks. The brand has a line of fitness socks designed for those who work out. You’ll find that they’re helpful whether you head to the gym every day or just work out at home. These socks have padding on the heel and toe that not only make the socks last longer than similar pairs do but also give you more support during a training session. These socks can help you recover faster from an injury and experience less muscle pain. They can also help with leg cramps and reduce your risk of suffering from injuries.
STOX also makes socks that are suitable for other sports. These socks come in W1-W3 and M1-M3 sizes for men and women. They have padding in specific areas designed to reduce pain and discomfort in your heels and toes. With the recovery socks, you’ll have an easier time getting over any injuries that you have. All of the sports socks are easy to clean, too. You can toss them in the washer with detergent and put them in the dryer, though you should not use fabric softener. STOX makes socks that you can wear when playing many sports and activities, including:
Cons to Consider
It’s important that you consider all of the cons of STOX Energy Socks before you buy. One of the biggest complaints we found was that the brand does not ship to many locations. Unless you live in the European Union or the United Kingdom, you cannot buy from STOX. Your only options are to either ship the socks to a friend who lives overseas and have them ship the socks to you or use a company that forwards mail. You also need to take a look at the price of the socks. It can cost more than $45 for a pair of basic socks. You can often find other compression socks for half that price. Some of the other complaints we found when working on our STOX Energy Socks review include:
- Some customers found that the socks were so tight that they couldn’t get them on or had problems taking them off.
- If you buy the thigh high stockings, you only get one stocking per order. You need to buy two to get a full pair, which is quite expensive.
- Many customers had problems getting refunds. Though STOX gives you a 30-day guarantee, you may only get your order after the deadline passes.
- Despite the high prices, the socks can develop holes within a month of daily wear.
- Depending on where you live, you may need to pay extra taxes on your order.
- The site only lists prices in euros and pounds, not dollars.
- A few customers said they had bad cramps after wearing the socks.
- It can take weeks or longer for your socks to go through customs.
- Several customers said that STOX sent them the wrong colors or sizes.
- You may find that other compression socks work just as well and cost much less.
STOX socks can feel especially tight if you’re in recovery from an injury.
Where to Buy
Click here to buy STOX Energy Socks today or to learn more about the brand. STOX has a mailing list that you can sign up for to get messages from the brand. Within a few days of signing up, you should get a discount code that applies to your next order. You can read more about the technology behind these socks and what makes them work so well. There is also a review page that features dozens of reviews from former customers. Unlike other brands that only show positive reviews, STOX lists all of its reviews, including any negative ones.
We recommend that you check out the shipping policy and return info. As long as you order by 9 pm, the brand will get your socks out the same day. If you order later in the day, your socks will ship on the next business day. Thanks to the return policy, you have 30 days to try the socks and see if they work for you before you can return them. Don’t forget about the STOX blog either. This blog features dozens of articles on the benefits of compression socks and how they can help those with certain medical conditions as well as tips on getting over injuries and caring for your new socks.
When you refer a friend to STOX, you both get discounts from the brand.
Many doctors recommend that their patients wear compression socks because of the benefits they have. Though you can buy from STOX today, you can also check out some of the competitors we found that sell similar socks.
Comrad bills itself as a brand that sells socks with benefits. The company makes compression socks designed for daily wear that stay comfortable for hours and even as you sleep. With the Build A Pack option, you can build the perfect pack of socks in the colors and designs that you want. You get 10% off when you buy three pairs and 20% off when you buy six pairs. There are ombre socks that let you make an impression and traditional socks that use dark colors. You’ll find some that rise to your knee or above your knee and others that stop at the calf.
Sign up for the Crazy Compression mailing list to get 40% off your first order. If you don’t want to wait for the email, check the site for sales that drop prices by as much as 50%. Crazy Compression is unique because this brand offers compression socks in fun patterns that you won’t find anywhere else. We like the Aqua Cute Sloth socks that feature adorable socks swimming across the sides and the Tie Dye socks that use pink and purple with other colors as well as peace signs. This brand also sells ankle socks and shorter socks along with compression socks designed for athletes.
Fans of the TV show Shark Tank might remember seeing Bombas on the show. This brand made a name for itself with high-quality socks and a policy that gives socks to those in need. Bombas now sells compression socks that use the same materials and come with the same warranty. If you’re always on the go, grab the 2 Pack that comes with two pairs of compression socks and a travel bag that keeps them clean. Many of the women’s socks use feminine colors such as purple and pink. You’ll also find packs and individual pairs for men that use darker colors.
Copper Fit Energy Socks
Get all of the benefits of copper and compression socks in the pairs available from Copper Fit Energy Socks. These socks are more affordable than others because you can get two pairs for just $20. The easy-on and easy-off design ensure that you never have any problems pulling the socks on and off. They have a thin band of copper around the middle to provide arch support and another brand around the top to reduce swelling. Many customers found that their feet hurt less and they had more energy using these socks, which also prevent food odors.
Compression socks are a must-have for many people. When you suffer an injury and need to recover, wearing a pair can prevent swelling and reduce some of the pain you experience. Compression socks are also suitable for those who travel often and users who have medical conditions that cause leg pain and inflammation. You’ll also find that these socks come in handy when you spend long hours on your feet and if you’re athletic and play a lot of games. Whether you like hiking and skiing or baseball and basketball, these socks are perfect for you. STOX makes socks that give you extra energy for anything you have in mind.
As we mentioned above, we found some complaints from previous customers. Many of those complaints came from shoppers in the UK because they dealt with long shipping delays and expensive taxes. If you live in the US, you’ll find that it takes a lot of extra work to get the socks. It’s much easier to buy compression socks from an American brand. This may help you save some money, too. We recommend STOX Energy Socks for customers who want high-quality compression socks who can afford the high prices.
Resources and Further Reading
- STOX Energy Socks – Official Site
- STOX Energy Socks Review – Susie Johnson, Honest Brand Reviews
- STOX Energy Socks: The End of Ordinary Socks – Indiegogo
- Is STOX Energy Socks Trustworthy? – Trust Mamma
- STOX Energy Socks Customer Reviews – Amazon
- Review: STOX Energy Socks – Cycling Review
- STOX Energy Socks Reviews – Trust Pilot