Kate Spade New York Scallop
This watch is all about incorporating the brand’s first Wear OS into Kate Spade’s iconic scallop design. This brings the critical feature of fitness tracking and detail around the bezel, thereby making the device one of the most stylish smartwatches in the market.
When it comes to features, the New York Scallop’s simplistic design packs a punch. With a 1.19-inch AMOLED display and no flat tire, it comes with ambient light and touch screen sensor along with a convenient google assistant app, which is voice activated.
But what truly impressed us about this model, is the ‘Choose your Look’ app. It is the unique feature that will allow you to change the color of the dial to suit your mood and even your outfit. Operating it is extremely simple as well; just tap the icon around the spade, pick your outfit settings, and you’re all set.
The watch screen has a 390 x 390 resolution, which can make the overall size of the watch rather large for smaller wrists. It also doesn’t have the ‘Google Play’ feature, which might be significant let down for a lot of customers who prefer music as they workout.
- Touchscreen 1.19-inch AMOLED display with fantastic ambient lighting
- Stylish Kate Spade’s iconic scallop design
- Choose your look app lets you customize the dial
- Google assistant with voice activation features
- Dial and screen resolution can feel awfully large on smaller wrists.
- Lacks the Google Play App